All D-Day Websites: Main Site | Forums | Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Score

Threaded View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Final Score

First off thanks to everyone that came out. It was a good day for paintball and meeting friends that I haven't seen in awhile.

Alright well on to the scores
    1250 OPFOR (yellow team)
    900 readiness forces

The game was a hard battle for both sides OPFOR seemed to pull ahead and stay their for most of the game. Readiness forces answered back in phase two and three but just couldn't seem to get the points needed to pull off a victory. Again thanks to all that came out.
    SCORCHED EARTH
    Retired D-Day Game Coordinator

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Thank you for putting on another great game today.
    The weather was really awesome for December.

See ya'' next weekend for the MilSim game.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

The guys from Robinson Recon had a blast. Good game! Thanks to the bunker and staff for lettings us come out and have a good time. I also want to say thanks to ALL the players. I witnessed some of the best sportsmanship that I have seen in paintball. It was a fun time and can't wait until next time! Thanks Eric, your the man!
    Ghost61
    XO 505th PIR
    82nd ABN
    Robinson Recon Team

Lead, follow or get out of the way!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009

First off I want to thank the staff for setting up and reffing a great game. I would also like to thank the Robinson Recon players for allowing my friends and I to play along side them as if we were their own.

Ghost and Blue Knight it was a pleasure and I hope to meet up with you guys again, possibly at BHD 2011. This event was a great deal of fun and was a hard fought victory for the Opfor because of the tough opposition we encountered. Can't wait till BHD!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Cpt Git,
    The honor was ours! You lead us to victory. Good job. We would gladly run with you guys any day! At present, we will be at BHD. Time will tell. Lets get together again soon!
    Ghost61
    XO 505th PIR
    82nd ABN
    Robinson Recon Team

Lead, follow or get out of the way!

+ Reply to Thread