All D-Day Websites: Main Site | Forums | Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Join The 1st ID Today and Be a part of the Omaha Beach party!!!!!!

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013

No prob. I lived mid state near Brookhaven. See yaw at camp.

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

2. Join Date
    May 2014

I have met multiple people from there, as a matter of fact I do believe my girlfriend is from there. I look forward to DDAY. I cannot wait.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014

Ok so I know we are getting close to D-Day but I got signed up last weekend and after some heavy prodding by some very persuasive gentlemen at the Bunker I opted to join your merry band..... I hope I am able to live up to the legend that is the Big Red 1..... see you all in a couple days

4. Join Date
    May 2014

We are currently at a hotel after 12 hours of driving UGH. But NEVERTHELESS! WE ARE HERE! TO FIGHT FOR BIG RED ONE! TO STORM OMAHA! TO EAT PAINT! TO WIN! TO KILL THE GERMANS! BIG RED ONE!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Well folks it has been pretty quiet here since the great game of dday 2014. The first price change is very quickly approaching. Lets get it done now while the price is best. Maybe gift ideas to pass around. I know I already hit my wife and family up. She could not believe I was already thinking of dday. But I told her it is going to happen. So lets get the best price we can when we can. If you are thinking of where do I want to be I say come to the 1st Id. Face a big steep challenge. The only "Wet Boat" landing. Make friends for life. Enjoy camplife with many different people and inter company challenges. Sign up with the 1st and show some respect in the Pie in the face contest. Come out and play and have a ton of fun doing it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Ticket in hand. Everyone come sign up with the hard hitting 1ST ID.

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Also ticket in hand. Ready for another great week. Well half week for me and my work schedule.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Ticket purchased 11/26/2014 for myself and 2 others and a very special media girl Hayyel. See you all in the Big Red One camp area. We are on the 238th.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely"
    General Dwight Eisenhower - 6th June 1944

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Good to have you back!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013

I now have a total of 7 with tickets in hand. 1- 238th 6 1ID 4 of which will be first years. I have 4 more first years on the bubble. All ready to GET SOME!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

11. Join Date
    Feb 2009

that is awesome to hear Transport. Keep working
    Kedrinh "Stretch" Helms
    2013 to current 1ST ID -CO
    2012 - 1st ID - XO
    2011 - 1st ID - CO 1st Battalion
    http://big-red-1.forumotion.com/
    1st ID we are mobile, agile, and hostile!!

12. Join Date
    Apr 2013

I now have 8 with tickets in hand! 7 for Charlie Company 1for the 238th 5 are first years. Come on everyone join up with a hard charging war machine! BIG RED 1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

13. Join Date
    Apr 2015

Showed up at Red Dawn this weekend, got home, the boys and Katiepotomus were wore out and had fun! wondering if there is a facebook page or is the forum the best place to keep up?

14. Join Date
    Apr 2011

the forum is a decent way to keep up. I have played 4 years with the 1st ID. I just browse through here occaisionally to see what is up and new. Glad to hear what sounds to be all had a good time. I was at Red Dawn and had a great time.

By the way welcome to the 1st. We have a great time in camp and help each other out like family. We have an even better time running up the beach taking on the germans.

15. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Welcome. Get ready for a great time at D-Day. The Big Red 1 site will also have some good information as to supplies and equipment for the week.

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

+ Reply to Thread