All D-Day Websites: Main Site | Forums | Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Join The 1st ID Today and Be a part of the Omaha Beach party!!!!!!

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013

9 with tickets in hand!!!!!!!!!! 8 Charlie 1 238th!!!!!!!!!! 50 days!!!!!!!!!!! Come on join up with the BIG RED 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015

I have just found out from my 13 yrs old son that he wants to go to his first paintball/d-day event and i will be registering him Friday, so you can change Transports numbers to 10 now with tickets in hand!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013

We still got one on the bubble. Maybe by Friday we'll have 11!!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Who get's the job done? BIG RED 1!!!!!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Getting close folks. If you are thinking or not sure don't worry. This is the unit! This unit is more like family than anything else. Since it is more like family I will say to all new members welcome, to all returning players it will be great to see you all again. Now is the time to start drinking more water. Now is the time to start those feet and legs. Start getting in shape. The hill is steep. The rocks are sharp and loose. If you start now (I know working out and running is not necessarily fun for all) it will pay off on game day. Remember you will be going up a steep hill with more weight than just your body. This is not a one charge and your done. You will have to go up multiple times.

The hill is waiting. The germans are waiting. Can you do it? Who Gets The Job Done?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013

BIG RED 1!!!! Confirm 10 with tickets in hand. Including that tank killing fool ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!!! All ready to Get Some!!!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Just over a month to go. If you are looking for a unit that watches out for you as much as the game this is it. We watch out for each every day of the week. On game day we walk as a unit to our jumping off point. During the game our command staff watches out for players and directs players to the action. We have a couple simple goals. Hydrate, have fun, play with honor, and conquer Omaha Beach!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Great job Pointman. I posted this at another location but will do here as well.

We have from 04/27/2015, 47 days until the big game, so we can say roughly 6 weeks until most of us show up to the OK D-Day field. I would like to challenge all my friends that play this sport, and meet me every year to make this challenge with me.

The week of April 26th - 1 - 8oz glass of water before each meal. Do this before drinking your carbonated drinks.
    The week of May 3rd - 2 - 8oz glasses of water before each meal. Do this before drinking your carbonated drinks.
    The week of May 10th - 2 - 8oz glasses of water before each meal. Only 1 carbonated drink per day. Water, with flavoring if needed, the rest of the day.
    The week of May 17th - 2 - 8oz glasses of water before each meal.Only 1 carbonated drink. (you choose what day.) Water, with flavoring if needed, the rest of the day.
    The week of May 24th - 2 - 8oz glasses of water before each meal. Water, with flavoring if needed.
    The week of May 31st - 2 - 8oz glasses of water before each meal. Water only this week.
    The week of June 7th - You will possibly be at the park. Continue to drink water, but if you need to splurge, have a carbonated drink, get you a shaved Ice. Remember this is your vacation! WATER, WATER, WATER.

The 6 weeks of preparation will help you through this HOT & HUMID OKLAHOMA WEATHER. I live here, and it is tough.
    I want everyone to be safe this year and be ready for it. Yes, it's a game and I want my team to win. But most of us will be with family and I want us to have a great, healthy time.

See you all in the camps before and after the game to have fun and visit, then I will see you on the field sending you to the Dead box.

Let's get this challenge started!

As far as exercise, Walk, run, cycle, squats, get you a ladder and climb it daily say 10x. These will get you legs ready for the big hill. Do some situps this will help the abs for when you are crouching down.

We all tell you this because we have been there, and we know what will help, and we care for your safety. Yes, we want to win, but we want to see you the following years as well.

Be safe. I'll be talking to you, and then seeing you in camp.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely"
    General Dwight Eisenhower - 6th June 1944

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Folks we have about a month to go. Sign up with this unit. We have room and acceptance of all types of players. We have action from game on until the final horn. This is one of the larger units for the allies. The 1st is in action immediately at Omaha Beach. This beach assault is amazing. The only "wet boat" landing available! Tough opponents that give it a feel that is hard to describe (because it is paintball), you get to live and make multiple attempts at the rugged challenging terrain while have paint rained down on you. When the guns roar it will make you hesitate and think "what have I got into". No matter what happens this beach is worth it!!! After the beach the 1st is called upon to assault other objectives all day long. And all the while the whole unit watches out for each other. No one is asked to do anything that someone before you has not done. We ask only that you HYDRATE, PLAY WITH HONOR, and HAVE FUN.

10. Join Date
    May 2015

My brother and I are trying to join this unit for this year's D-Day event but when we are registering, we can only find the 4th infantry under the groups to sign up for. Any help?

11. Join Date
    Apr 2011

when registering I believe you pick allies and then the 1st ID is at the bottom of the list. if you still have a concern send General Stretch a PM. like I said I think it is at the bottom of list. there are now unit caps this year so it has to be listed.

12. Join Date
    May 2015

Ok, when I go to register I only see sign up individually or join a group. Not seeing a list of units. Also apparently I don't have permission to pm general stretch for some reason.

13. Join Date
    Feb 2009

You want to click on the Participate as an indiviual link -> choose the number of tickets for the Allied Slow poke ticket -> then click the order now button -> fill in all the information and at the bottom of the page under "other information" is where you will click the 1st ID for unit choice.
    Kedrinh "Stretch" Helms
    2013 to current 1ST ID -CO
    2012 - 1st ID - XO
    2011 - 1st ID - CO 1st Battalion
    http://big-red-1.forumotion.com/
    1st ID we are mobile, agile, and hostile!!

14. Join Date
    Apr 2013

If your still looking for a unit that out front and always in the fight look no further you've found it!!!! Join to day and help storm Omaha and take the guns!!!

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

15. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Here we are at the beginning of a new year. This year is the 20th anniversary for the dday park. come join the only unit with a "wet boat landing". the roar of guns from game on until the end of the day. a unit that treats and helps its players like family. we see the most challenging terrain for 4 hours with major scoring potential. then in the afternoon we are a force that is sent to where the germans need to be over ran from. we go and see many places on the field.

+ Reply to Thread