+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psycho's Swiss Army

Threaded View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Psycho's Swiss Army

It's time to come together once again Brothers and Sisters! Our time is Nigh! Untill Game Time we must remember we are all on the same side! So come and join the ranks of My Swiss Army! Post your Flags and your comments! All are welcome!
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army
    We can Change this Game Forever!
    Certifiably Insane! I have The Diagnosis to Prove it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009

C'mon first I only get a fraction of a second in the "Official Trailer" of the Movie and now no response for the Swiss Army! We can change this game forever!
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Been kinda of thrown off kilterdealing with feelings about PigPen. I formally request access to the Ark of the Covenant to retrieve a personal item to fly from the German Command Flag pole. I will be holding a private service for the Ultimate Undewear Gnome, see me the week of the game for times and details.

Sully I owe you a few bucks.
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army

4. Join Date
    May 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    Been kinda of thrown off kilterdealing with feelings about PigPen. I formally request access to the Ark of the Covenant to retrieve a personal item to fly from the German Command Flag pole. I will be holding a private service for the Ultimate Undewear Gnome, see me the week of the game for times and details.

Sully I owe you a few bucks.
    Give me a call, and I'll get you hooked up.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Ready to get there & meet in the middle!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Due to the idiots I work with, I'm stuck on a twelve hour shift the eveing and night before my Vacation strts. Not sure if I will return to this crappy job. In any case I should be on the field no later than Monday afternoon, probably be there Monday Morning early so someone save me a shady spot to camp at. If anyone is selling meals I'm interested. Info on either will get you a high commision in the Swiss Army!
    Time to Put the Blue Guys down!!!!!!
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009

It's that time of year when the Sun starts warping our brains and we think it's great to go shoot each other with .68. Man I am so.....not ready. Time to get my *** in gear. How bout you?
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Know how you feel. Went to Red Dawn this past weekend and thought hey I'm ok. Monday morning I was thinking crap I need to start running more. June is getting close. I don't want my legs to feel like this then.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009

lol ... way ahead of you! Been jogging down the road for a couple months now to get my legs ready & I ride in a tank! ( I plan on playing in some of the minis)
    It's getting close!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014

I came back from Red Dawn worn out and sore as well. I may skip the workout and just start using a walker.

11. Join Date
    Jan 2009

prone we can get those little scooters they sell on TV. Hey I'm in the AARP now.
    Smurf Hunter
    Psycho's Swiss Army

12. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Have they came out with a line of oversized all terrain tires and wheels for those yet? Most of the little rocks are bigger than those scooter wheels. Copeland I have ridden in the back of a tank once at a red dawn game a couple years back. Your gunners do need legs. It is no smooth joy ride in a tank. You need your ankles and knees loose and hips ready to sway and swivel too.

13. Join Date
    Jan 2009

pointman - you are correct, sir!
    Psycho - sounds like you are wanting a tank :-) !

14. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Psycho, you are welcome to some dinner at the 899th camp. My treat
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE HONOR OF OUR SOLDIERS(HEROES)
    2010-2016 = 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion
    Recruiting/Personnel Officer, Captain.

15. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Is there any possibility of tossing out a few friendly challenges? Sort like a high noon quick draw, or maybe have the two commanders get together for a pie eating contest. I unfortunately cannot make it very early in the week to participate. Something to have fun and remember this is a game because a lot before us gave it their all so that we can have a game. We all love paintball. What can we as players do to make this week more appealing to more players? I know attendance is down due to weather, economy, ect.... I would like to see the numbers reverse and climb. 5 Years ago was my first year and the numbers were nearly twice what we had last DDAY. Is there something all the players can do? I am party to the thought more is better and bigger is better at least for Paintball.

+ Reply to Thread