1. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Great Weekend at OMG

Good clean games.

1st ID/Charlie Co
    Fortiter et Fideliter

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Definitely a great time and looking forward to Red Dawn next.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Was a great weekend to be out and playing. All the rounds were full of energy and fun. I enjoyed the Zombie game as well. It is new and has a couple kinks but what new idea doesn't? You have Zombies, a group of Survivors, and a group of Raiders. It was different and I was going to have fun. Had more than I thought being a Zombie. Glad the park is trying new things. Also had fun Sunday afternoon with the Scavenger Game. Go out find props and return them to DZ. Description of prop was a very loose term to see just what players would grab and hustle back to DZ with. I hope the park tries these two again. I have no complaints both were different and interesting to try.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Glad you liked the new stuff. We are always looking for different things to do to spice it up, so spread the word.... if you have any ideas for game scenarios that you would like, let me know and I will pass it along.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011

A couple of us in the 1st ID were talking and had a little feedback of maybe have the zombie format out at V-2 Rocket area. Also maybe have the zombies be volunteers who are strictly zombies a smaller number. And if a zombie bites you you are eliminated to your dz. to cut down on some possible confusion of switching from live person to zombie. zombies would then not carry markers that might cut some confusion also. Not to step on toes. It was a fun game and in enjoyed it as it was played. just some campfire breakfast thoughts.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Zombies should carry lightsabers. We could call it jedI zombies
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE HONOR OF OUR SOLDIERS(HEROES)
    2010-2016 = 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion
    Recruiting/Personnel Officer, Captain.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011

would the light and dark forces cooperate to feed on living bodies? does anyone have a Vader helmet for this? that would be the finishing touch.

+ Reply to Thread